Thursday, June 30, 2011

DOUBT NOT!

JAMES DONOVAN


DOUBT NOT!

6/29/11

My chosen ones doubt not that I have called you out, to be My conduits of power and light. I have great plans for you My chosen ones. Shrug off the heavy weight and lies of satan which bring confusion and cause you to doubt that you are called for My purposes. Stand on My promises! For in My Word you shall be victorious. I am the Great I AM, and I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. So press into Me and follow after Me. I have called you out of the muck and clay, out of the pits and the ravines to be My lighthouses dispelling the darkness with My Light.

Doubt not that I have called you out to be victorious in Me. Because you are My branches you shall bear much fruit. My desire is that none shall perish and all shall know Me as Lord and Savior. Stand on My Word for I am with you. Declare My Word from your mouth. Be bold and have faith enough to shout “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,” and to actually BELIEVE IT! Doubt not!

Press into My word and by faith claim My truths; speak them out over your lives with authority. For you are My chosen ones. Doubt not! But arise and walk in the destiny and plans I have for you. Put on the full armor I have provided for you. I have called you out to be My light bearers, and to declare My truth. My truth shall set many people free to walk in the destiny I have called them to, and they will soar like the eagles – high and lifted up. They will soar with confidence, boldness and authority to fulfill the purposes I have destined for them.

Come up I am calling you up to a higher place then you have ever known before. It is a place of higher authority as well as a place of higher accountability and responsibility. Doubt not that you can learn to comprehend what I desire here and now. Doubt not that you can do what I require from you as you rise up to soar in this higher place I have called you to.

Doubt not for I am with you. My Spirit is within you and where My Spirit is – there is freedom, and liberty, and newness of life. Press into Me, Your God. Hearken to My voice and receive all I have for you. To fulfill your destiny in Me you will need everything I have set aside for you. So ask for what you need and gladly accept what I offer you. Do not refuse to accept the things I desire to give to you. You must learn how to receive as well as you give – then you will be properly balanced.

Doubt not for this is the season I am raising a people to fan the flames of the fire set by My Spirit, to walk by faith, and act boldly and courageously by faith, and proclaim My truths, with signs, wonders and miracles following. The outpouring of My Spirit such as has never been seen before is coming, so quit doubting and ready yourselves!

No comments: