Sunday, June 5, 2011

Poof 6-5-11 THE SILLY SEASON

-----Original Message-----
From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net [
mailto:2goforth@Safe-mail.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 2:18 PM
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: The Silly Season


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl6NfQyNLto&feature=related

Money lyrics

Money
Get away
You get a good job with good pay and you're okay
Money
It's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team

Money
Well, get back
I'm all right Jack
Keep your hands off of my stack
Money
It's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit

I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set
I think I need a Lear jet Money
It's a crime
Share it fairly
But don't take a slice of my pie
Money
So they say
Is the root of all evil today
[. From:
http://www.elyrics.net/read/p/pink-floyd-lyrics/money-lyrics.html .]
But if you ask for a raise
It's no surprise that they're giving none away

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely. It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/china-has-divested-97-percent-its-holdin

Another brick in the Wall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bbQUDFkdsU&feature=related

Stairway to Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7Vr3yQYWQ&feature=related

Greetings and Salutations;

The news about the chinese cashing in their us treasuries is one of those things I been sitting on for months...waiting...waiting, for the moment when hey'd do it. It finally happened, just like numerous other things I've been hinting at for such a long time. Everything is timing. When, do ya do this or that? If your flipping the world on it's head banking wise, you better know what you're doing and have a deft hand. I see a fair eastern wind blew into the G8 meetings, when 'Mom' sent a warm greeting to the pres. Doesn't matter what the farm hands think of you, as long as, you stay on the right side of the family, mom especially. I can't and won't say much here, you'll have your answer any moment now anyhow. Listen to the person at the bank and please don't get creative. We're all entering in to a brand new banking system and system of things, stay out of your heads, speculating and trying to fill in the blanks. The world has never been here before. This is the time when an old skill is going to be needed, the skill of listening. Don't be like some now, learning the hard way. No means No....

See ya, have great time.

"Poofness"

PS: there's a message in the music.

No comments: