Sunday, May 6, 2012

Key Prophecy! A Day of Cutting Loose and Turning Upside Down!!

Key Prophecy! A Day of Cutting Loose and Turning Upside Down!!

"This is the day of cutting loose. This is the day of shearing the strings that have held you to the last seasons of captivity. This is the day of movement! A movement has now begun. Move with Me! A new move has come into the earth realm and I am rearranging many structures to create My order for the days ahead. I am calling a People who were not, to rise and move with Me. This is the day to shear away what has clouded your vision so that new vision can come. This is a time that I am cutting loose the strings that have held captive wealth for your future. Watch as your Queen of Sheba comes, finds you and gives into your future. There will be movement of wealth in the earth. Sheba has begun to move. Ethiopia is beginning to shift. This is a time that My temple will be built.
"You have dwelt too long in the past. This is the hour and season when I am crowning you with victory. Many nations have stationed themselves at ground zero. This is a time for nations of the world to ascend and open their doors for My Kingdom entry. This is the hour when I am crowning you with the sound of victory and power. In this hour you cannot go back. You cannot go back!
"I am taking the pillows and the couches of ease out of the church - whether it be Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand . wherever on the earth it is. I am going to discomfort the ease with which My church has sat and done what they wanted to, and not what I wanted done. Today is the day I will stand in My pulpit and release My Word and not yours.
"So know that I have cut you loose and the strings have been severed. You can now move forward and meet what you have waiting to come to you; you can now reach the intersection point of your future. Know I am loosing your wealth. I am setting you free. I am delivering a people and they will meet Me and enter into their future.
"Hear the sound of the wind in the mulberry trees. You will come from behind, catch up and gain victory over your enemy. I am extending your territory. I am giving you new authority. You will face enemies that you have faced, but never triumphed over! Face these enemies of your soul and watch Me blow in your new direction of victory. I am putting the reins of the enemy in your hand. Do not be afraid to set the direction rather than the enemy who has been directing you.
"I am overturning the tables in My Temple. Again, this is a day that I will clean up the house and stop the overcharging and merchandizing of My Word! I am overturning the tables where my People have communed, and bringing them to a new place of feasting. They have grown weak from the spread of poverty that they have eaten from. I am overturning the food that has produced infirmity. I am setting a table for healing and wholeness."
A Report from KANSAS by Sandy Newman
In September of 2009, Chuck came to Kansas to release the part of the national vision he received in May of 2008 that was specific to Kansas. At the close of a session, Chuck gave this word, "When the government of this land called Kansas aligns with Israel and aligns with My Native Peoples, nationally you will know that a nation has shifted its course towards My purposes."
On November 16, 2011, Governor Brownback of Kansas, signed a resolution of apology addressed to the native tribes that live in Kansas. He invited a tribal leader from each tribe to Topeka and publically read the apology. Each tribe graciously acknowledged the state's apology and gave forgiveness. Kansas aligned with the tribes with sincere desire to work together and move forward with genuine unity. On April 26, 2012, Governor Brownback, signed a proclamation of alignment with Israel. The content of the proclamation included a deep commitment from Kansas to a strong relationship with Israel through trade, economic and cultural ties. The governor proclaimed April 26, 2012 as Independence Day of Israel in Kansas and urged all citizens to join in this observation. Initially our governor was going to sign the alignment on May 14, the day in 1948 of the establishment of the State of Israel. This event is celebrated in Israel on 5 Iyar of every year according to the Hebrew calendar. 5 Iyar, 5772 was April 26, 2012! We stepped into the cycle of blessing, through following God's calendar, from the heart of our nation!
"When the government of this land called Kansas aligns with Israel and with My Native Peoples, nationally you will know that a nation has shifted its course towards My purposes." Shift just happened! Now we steward the purposes of God!
Pressing towards the mark,
Sandy Newman
Govern From The Heart
HAPN, USRPN, Global Spheres
Blessings,
Chuck D. Pierce

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to "A Report from Kansas", Kansas has decided to align with Israel. Who is Israel? and whom should you bless?

Many times I have heard that the well-being of the United States depends on how we treat modern day physical Israel. The following verse is usually quoted: "God will bless anyone blessing Israel and God will curse anyone cursing Israel." When I ask where that particular verse is located, no one can tell me exactly.

I do believe that they are referring to Genesis 12:1-3. The promise was made to Abram, a man the Lord called out from Ur of the Chaldees —— a man who heard God’s voice, a man of faith and obedience —— a man to whom God preached the gospel knowing that all who believed would be blessed -— a man who was justified before he was circumcised. In Galatians 3:7 the word was that those who are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And as written in Galatians 3:29 “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

Desert Owl said...

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2101/038/Israeli_Persecution_forces_Christians_to_Emigrate.html

Anonymous said...

Genesis 27:29 May peoples serve you, and nations bow down to you; Be master of your brothers, and may your mother’s sons bow down to you. CURSED BE THOSE WHO CURSE YOU, AND BLESSED BE THOSE WHO BLESS YOU."

Other verses are: Deut. 30:7 and Genesis 27:28-30 and Numbers 24:9

Numbers 24:9 “He couches, he lies down as a lion,And as a lion, who dares rouse him? BLESSED IS EVERYONE WHO BLESSES YOU, AND CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO CURSES YOU."

reenie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skRjOYeYgGc&feature=player_embedded