Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Removing the Cabal

Victory of the Light!
 
 
 
 
 
Removing the Cabal

Phase 1: Arrests

The Cabal has done so much damage to the society that it has to be stopped immediately. Arrests of the Cabal are the only course of action left. There are some New Age people against that procedure, saying violence only provokes more violence. They need to understand that this action is not promoting violence, but protection of innocent people from the sociopaths of the Cabal. Each day this does not happen, 25,000 people die of hunger because of the actions of that Cabal. Therefore action will be taken as soon as everything is ready and it will remove the Cabal from the society.


Phase 2: Adjudication

After the Event, members of the Cabal will be taken to prisons with zero contact with the outer world whatsoever and will be isolated from each other.

Adjudication process will then start and this will involve humanity as a whole. It will be a mass catharsis and dramatic healing for humanity to see those criminals finally being held accountable for their actions. Humanity as a whole will decide what will happen to those individuals so that new balance is reached.

Amnesty will be granted to some of them. This pertains mostly to those that were born into the Illuminati and basically had no choice but to go along with the program or risk being killed. There are many good souls in there that want to get out. A few of them have already done that and are now fighting for the Light. Many will defect just before the arrests get started. Many of the younger generations Illuminati do not agree with the program and some have been secretly helping the Light forces to take down the Cabal. After the Event, psychological help will be offered to them and they will be able to be integrated into the society.

For many members of the Cabal, amnesty will not be granted. They will have to balance their past actions. Those who are unable or unwilling to do that will be removed from the planet.


This must be a lawful process during which humanity as a whole will adjudicate.  No private witch hunts will be allowed as this deprives others of the catharsis and balancing process. This will not be done out of revenge but to restore balance. Revenge is a trap and it does not solve anything.  Just remember what happened in French revolution. After the Event, private acts of violence against members of the former Cabal will not be tolerated and will be treated as crime under common law.



Phase 3: Integration into society or disintegration into the Central Sun

Those who have balanced the consequences of their past actions will begin their process of integration into the society. They will not be allowed to hold any office in the new society. Anybody else who would like to hold any office in the new society will need to take sociopathy test. This test will determine if they are capable of holding that office without doing harm to the people.

Most members of the Cabal are sociopaths - in short they are not capable of positive emotions that make us human. You can read a quite good summary of what sociopaths are and how they behave:


Those members of the Cabal that will be removed from the planet will be then taken to the Galactic Court and will be judged according to the Galactic Codex, section III:


Some of them will be able to accept the Light and balance the consequences of their past actions. First they will be taken to virtual reality simulation chambers to understand how their victims felt and then they will do whatever they can to rectify the situation. After that they will be integrated into the Galactic society.

Others will be unable or unwilling to accept the Light and will not balance the consequences of their past actions. They are unredeemable and will be taken to the Galactic Central Sun for restructuring.

Their personalities and soul essences will be destroyed with the Electric Fire into the basic elemental essence. Electric fire of the Central Sun will disintegrate their Causal body (vehicle of the soul). Individualized spark of the soul will be then dissolved, with all memories and individual traits erased. It will return into the Source and will have to start a new cycle of evolution from the beginning. 

This process will be completed before the First Contact. After First Contact with the Galactic Confederation on Earth, no dark individual will exist anywhere in the universe.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are talking about mass evacuations in Chicago already, when is this going to happen? Will everyone be imprisoned first?? God help us all.

Unknown said...

Jesus said REPENT or PERISH. He did not figure any amnesty in there. They knew what they were doing and profited from it. I say kill all of them or they will take root again.

Anonymous said...

He also said "May those without sin cast the first stone." ;)

Anonymous said...

John,

Where is Cobra getting his information from?
I see nothing concerning his background on his site ....

Anonymous said...

- removed from the planet will be then taken to the Galactic Court - Galactic Codex, section III:
- They are unredeemable and will be taken to the Galactic Central Sun for restructuring.
- Their personalities and soul essences will be destroyed with the Electric Fire into the basic elemental essence. Electric fire of the Central Sun will disintegrate their Causal body (vehicle of the soul). Individualized spark of the soul will be then dissolved, with all memories and individual traits erased.

C'mon - this is all BS - There is no Galactic Federation
Get right with God - This world is edging towards the setup for the Anti-Christ - the aliens are fallen angels - It's not going to get better - it's going to get worse
Jesus Christ is the only salvation.

Anonymous said...

Eric - if we continue along your line of thought we will remain trapped in the dense emotions of fear and anger. Rise above it - you are better than that.

Anonymous said...

I"m reminded of that verse in Jude "though you once knew this" what were we at one time?

princesirki2012 said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
Thank you Eric-Gunther for speaking the TRUTH for the benefit of All That Is! And thank you for having the courage to post your name, when so many others have expressed their "right to reply" behind the label of "Anonymous"! The fear of the Lord is the beginning of WISDOM! There are only two kinds of people in this beautiful world of ours that is rapidly approaching its destiny of Ascension--the AWAKENED, and the COMATOSE--the AWAKENED resonate with TRUTH, and the COMATOSE don't resonate at all! It is not possible for them, because they are spiritually DEAD! The AWAKENED have no excuse whatsoever for their refusal to submit to the sovereignty of The Infinite One, because the Light has been revealed in them! It is to the COMATOSE--THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE ALIVE, but who are in reality clothed in the graveclothes of illusion and dead religion--to whom this message is delivered...

"IF YOU ARE WILLING TO RECEIVE A NEW THING FROM THE WORD OF THE LORD, I AM THE RESURRECTION, AND I AM THE LIFE, AND I AM THE ASCENSION, AND I AM THE AWAKENING, AND I AM THE SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS. I AM THE ENDLESS ONE, I AM THE ONLY ONE, AND I AM SOVEREIGN OVER ALL THAT IS. I AM THE ENERGY, I AM THE POWER, I AM THE CREATOR AND SUSTAINER, AND I AM THE LAW THAT ENFORCES THE KINGDOM OF ALL THAT IS. I AM ALL POSSIBILITY, I AM EVERYTHING AND NOTHING, I AM EVERYWHERE AND NOWHERE, AND I AM NOW HERE! I AM THE FATHER, I AM THE MOTHER, I AM THE SON, I AM THE DAUGHTER, I AM THE BRIDE AND I AM THE GROOM, I AM THE SPIRIT, I AM THE HEAD AND I AM THE TAIL. I AM ALL THAT IS, AND I AM THE TRUTH OF ALL THAT IS! I AM LOVE, I AM JOY, I AM PEACE, I AM LIGHT, I AM JUSTICE, I AM MERCY, I AM ABUNDANCE, I AM FREEDOM, I AM LIBERTY, AND I AM DELIVERANCE! I AM YOUR COVENANT WITH LIFE, AND I AM YOUR COVENANT KEEPER. I AM THAT I AM IS MY NAME, AND MY NAME IS YOUR ACCESS TO THAT COVENANT. MY NAME IS THE KEY THAT OPENS THE DOOR TO MY STOREHOUSE OF TREASURE, AND I RESPOND TO THE SOUND OF MY NAME, FOR I AM THE TREASURE THAT YOU SEEK! INDEED, I AM YOUR EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD, AND MY NAME IS KNOWN AND EMBRACED BY ALL THAT IS! I AM THAT I AM IS THE POWER OF CREATION, AND I HAVE ORDAINED THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE A DECREE AND IT WILL BE ESTABLISHED UNTO YOU IN RESPONSE TO MY NAME. I AM IS THE AUTHORITY THAT RULES ALL THAT IS, AND I AM THE LORD OF SPIRITS WHO SUBMIT TO THE AUTHORITY OF THAT NAME. I AM THE LAW OF ATTRACTION, AND I MOVE IN RESPONSE TO THE ENERGY OF THAT LAW. I AM YOUR HEART'S GREATEST DESIRE, AND I AM THE FAITH THAT CREATES AND FULFILLS THAT DESIRE. I AM THE SOURCE OF YOUR THOUGHTS, AND YOUR THOUGHTS ARE THE SUBSTANCE OF CREATION. I AM THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF YOUR FAITH, AND I AM THE AWARENESS OF ALL THAT IS, AND I AM THE SWORD THAT PENETRATES THAT AWARENESS. I AM THE SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS, OF ALL THAT IS KNOWN, AND OF ALL THAT IS UNKNOWN. I AM THE MIRACLE, AND I AM THE PRESENCE, AND THAT PRESENCE SURPASSES ALL THAT IS."

Unknown said...

I wish that I could express myself in that way. Simply beautiful.
Eric-Gunther:Oberhauser
Secured Party/Creditor

Unknown said...

I AM without sin...... Jesus took it all from me.

Anonymous said...

you speak what you know not of, read the history of the BIBLE it was orchestrated by masons. So while you preach freedom, and Jesus you are singing the song that THEY the one's you are rebelling against programmed you with...with this mindset you will not see freedom, that's a mind prison.

Anonymous said...

Wow can you guys get over you're old religion fear based arguments. At thins point it is relevant to use those fear tacticks

Anonymous said...

THE GALACTIC FEDERATION ?

For all those who haven't been paying close attention all these years .. The Galactic Federation is an LLC and has an office in Virginia. St. Germain operates from that office. These are real human beings.

sky said...

People...please...get to your senses, not religious ones but humanity!
After all we are humans not preachers.
Just listen to your heart and live through the feelings of the heart!!!
That's the best guidance to the truth of LIFE.
sky

Anonymous said...

Yea, I have to admit... this piece of info has me a bit freaked out for some reason. I'm not really getting a good vibe from it. The Bible states that we will be promised worldwide peace. This is just a little weird, in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, princesirki2012 and Eric. I knew that if I waited long enough someone would come to Eric's defense more eloquently than I can express myself. Nevertheless...for Anon. 3:52, there is no compromise with evil. One does not show compassion or sympathy with evil. Identifying evil is not synonymous with making judgment. God is the originator of the death penalty. We sin, we pay the price according to man's law as well as God's law.

Anonymous said...

I WONDER IF YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE NAME "JESUS" MEANS FRIEND??? I spent almost 50 years researching bible related info and found that Jesus is translated as: JEHOVAH IS SALVATION!...In the cosmos SATAN and JEHOVAH are one in the same!!! WAKE UP my Brother!!! Mankind NEVER needed to be "Saved"...YOU WERE BORN WITH AN IMMORTAL SOUL...SO "WHY" WOULD YOU NEED TO BE "REDEEMED"??? DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT "CHRIST" IN THE COSMOS USED TO BE SPELLED AS "KRIST"...MEANING "ANOINTED ONE"...WHICH MEANS "YOU" WERE ANOINTED WHEN YOU WERE BORN...REREAD GENESIS 1:26 27...ONLY TAKE IT LITTERALLY MY BROTHER!

Anonymous said...

Article #342, written by Christopher S. Putnam (another link)
http://www.damninteresting.com/the-unburdened-mind/
http://www.damninteresting.com/author/christopher-s-putnam/
http://www.damninteresting.com/contributors/christopher-s-putnam/
http://www.sociopathworld.com/ (another link )
http://vita.mcafee.cc/ ( Profile of the Sociopath - R. Preston McAfee, the author ? )

Desert Owl said...

Staying Anonymous is still being in mind prison, in fear. We speak of what we know to be true. Hanlo

Desert Owl said...

Soon,very,very soon you won't be seeing the "old religion fear based arguments" here any more, Anon 517. Once these are gone, your Saviors will openly teach you their truths and there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth. Hanlo

Anonymous said...

People are researching and questioning what they believe here. That is wonderful to see. All will be surprised when the veil of illusion is removed and the new reality takes hold. Be patient, all is not what we have been taught to perceive. With our restoration to full consciousness by the Creator, we all will see through every lie, deception, dogma with clarity. This day of awakening is coming very soon, be ready to stand together in complete understanding and knowing. The truth will make us all free if we can accept it. I wish you all joy.

Anonymous said...

We only want the truth, the people of the world deserve the truth of our history, our energy, our power.
While govt's want you to think you are powerless, you fear and feed them the fear they need to continue to try and control the world.
WE are the only ones who can save ourselves. WE have a direct connection to the creator - ALL of us are god's children, created and given this life on earth as a soul having a human experience. Our waking up will be the realizations of the truth - we ARE souls that will live on long after our bodies are gone.