Saturday, July 21, 2012

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 21-Jul-2012 03:08:48

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
***************************************************************************
7-20-2012 Intel Guru Blaino What I can share with you is we should relax and be calm through the weekend, but I expect some exciting news after 9 p.m. tonightI have seen on my computer with some friends screen shot. I saw some remarkable things and checked with the calculator. Had one of my friends check out what I saw. I saw live on my computer live facts. Not a screen shot but the real deal. I saw with my own eyes.There are some groups doing stuff.

7-20-2012 Intel Guru Soonerfan62 FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE AROUND LAST YEAR, JUNE 30TH WAS AN ABSOLUTE DROP DEAD DATE, THE NEXT DAY HUNDEREDS OR THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE CASHED IN THEIR DINAR BELIEVING IT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN...YESTERDAY, THE 19th OF JULY HAS BEEN A DROP DEAD DATE OF MANY INTEL PROVIDERS FOR A MONTH NOW, NOW THAT IT HAS COME AND GONE I WILL GUARANTEE YOU HUNDREDS SOLD THEIR DINAR BACK TODAY.WHEN KUWAIT RVed THE DAY BEFORE THE MEDIA COUNTRY WIDE AND WORLD WIDE STATED THAT IT WOULD BE ABOUT A YEAR, AND THOUSANDS SOLD THEIR KUWAIT DINAR BACK...GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY? CHINS UP GUYS. REMEMBER: "IN GODS TIMING", "REMEMBER THE ALAMO", "REMEMBER KUWAIT".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I thick between the ears, or what? Did people cash in their dinar last year and again this year? What is he/she talking about?

Anonymous said...

No dude, I believe the comment indicates they became non believers and returned their dinars to where they purchased them! Nuff said.