Friday, December 21, 2012

FISCAL CLIFF SOLUTIONS - STOP FUNDING THE FILTHY C.I.A.


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

FISCAL CLIFF SOLUTIONS - STOP FUNDING THE FILTHY C.I.A.
Posted By: Infoeditor [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 21-Dec-2012 13:35:23

Friday, December 21, 2012
FISCAL CLIFF SOLUTIONS - STOP FUNDING THE FILTHY C.I.A.
The pork projects and government handouts need to all come to a stop, including funding for the C.I.A., especially the domestic operations and experiments of, and/or related to the C.I.A..
The C.I.A. has been named in experiments on citizens, some which ended in the deaths of the subject(s). Since the C.I.A. originally had a charter to operate in a foreign capacity that should eliminate all operations against U.S. citizens on U.S. soil. That includes the radioing of 'We, The Forgotten People', by microwave, radar, and any other electronic device.
The numbers and expenses of C.I.A. programs must be staggering. If I listed a roster on this page of reported C.I.A. 'affiliates' and/or 'front companies' it would go off the page!
Especially since there has been talk and declarations of so-called 'fiscal cliffs', the mad mind-control programs of the putrid and filthy C.I.A. must cease immediately. Call your Congressman/woman and tell them in no uncertain terms that you want it stopped as of now and don't want it funded out of your hard earned tax dollars ever again.
Stop the mind-control, sex-slave programs which have been reported under MK-ULTRA and other programs, stop torturing and using people, and tell the users to get a damn life of their own instead of using and preying on men, women, and children for their filthy income off of the taxpayer.
This is the problem with allowing the C.I.A. to operate within America - it has a casual liason, the R.I.I.A. (Royal Institute of International Affairs) with England. Thus, England permeates the politics and events of The United States to this day.
Intelligence rings exchange favors, children for pedophiles, drugs, currency, and probably passports, and all sorts of intel as the situations and opportunities allow. There should be no place for any under the table intermingling of foreign interests into U.S. elections or politics or banking or anything that pertains to U.S. policy.
AMERICA IS NOT YET A FREE COUNTRY- ENSLAVED TO SECRET SOCIETIES, SPIES, INTEL RINGS
We now, apparently, have a dud in the White House, just as many of us have been telling you he is. The Israeli Lobby runs America lock stock and barrel; and you thought this is a free country?
Put the filthy, unjust C.I.A. out of business now and demand a stop to all the killer drones which are murdering citizens abroad and are likely to come home to us.
And by the way, just for Christmas, TO HELL WITH THE SO-CALLED C.I.A..

No comments: