Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Newtown, Connecticut updates


Newtown, Connecticut updates

12/18/12
Here is a good one
Peter wrote: "The thing that I find to be the most questionable about the Connecticut "incident" is that the School District has no website. It has a URL (http://www.newtown.k12.ct.us/ ) but no web page for the schools...or district information...email...calendar...how to pay for school meals et c."
My response:
Remember, there are only a few in this tribe, and their resources are too thin to cover the details. Either that or they are so sure we will just flip over with every new lie that they do not care to.
Janine wrote:
"I myself raised the issue with the lack of pictures of the recent CT "shooting" and I was saying that the children may not be dead at all (it is possible, they maybe now in MK Ultra programs alive). Yet I get called "sick" and having "digusting" ideas.
This whole thing stinks to high hell and if they are to attack again, they seem to like the number 3, look for place names on the Batman map. I did some research myself on the Dunblane shooting (similar set up) and Lockerbie and it is quite linked.
I would love to get hold of a US/UK map so we can do points from Lockerbie (which gave me the creeps when I went throught there one time on the train), Dunblane and SH. If I am to be right, ANYTHING planned by the "ellite" (no words can convey these "things") there should be a triangle or some other sort of geometric shape to the 3 points."
My response:
They definitely use symbolism and the bat man map could easily be made to serve such a purpose, we know for sure now that it served for at least one.
Forum member Glitch wrote:
Glitch from the forums: There was also a hole in their story, where they couldn't get the death of the guy's supposed mom/ supposed substitute teacher right. Some propaganda fronts were saying she died in the school, some places are saying that he killed her at home, and then went and shot up the school. The motivations are also wrong, I highly doubt that he is going to kill his mom at home before he goes and shoots up the school, it doesn't make sense, and it ties back into them not getting their stories straight. If he had killed her at home, it would have been confirmed so, but it's not. You also have the case of the identity being messed up with his brother. They won't release the name of the guy to the public until they know without a doubt what his name is. It's too easy to grab someone else's ID and frame them.
My response:
Many people had their eyes opened by the flaws in the bat man shooting, and they kept them open for this one and we can be thankful for that. It is going to take a higher skill level for them to fool us now, now that people are onto the wag the school shooting (unless the victims happen to be an ethnic minority). Thanks for that comment.
Forum member DonQuijote sent the following:
http://www.capitalbay.com/news/world/272141-assad-s-troops-slaughter-children-in-syria-playground.html
My comment - Probably an Israeli missile and subsequent propaganda campaign. Same perps.
Donna sent me something so telling I almost hurt myself with the initial burst of chuckling:
"Another thing has come to mind and I present my hypothesis to you:
IF the news feeds (even so called live) were a Wag The Dog situation, then the weather and sun direction at the time would be an indicator of when the event really occurred...
Have you noticed on all the pictures and videos how long the shadows are?
If this happened at 9 am as is claimed and the cops were there right away, why does it seem as though it is either very early in the morning or very late in the afternoon?
I have been looking through clips of weather for that day, and it just struck me as irrefutable ~ you can't control the sun and weather...
An idea anyway for what it is worth... Best regards, D"
My response:
What a great observation. If this was real, the shadows would have indeed been different. This was probably the 7AM late for coffee show.

Forum member Maybe sent me this youtube video,

which clearly shows the fakery here, this wag has plenty of holes. Here we see the father of one of the victims laughing and joking before going on camera. He says ARE WE READY YET, chuckles with a stupid smile and steps up to the mic, this says it all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urrRcgB581w
Debra sent the following:
Have you read the latest about Israeli death squads being involved in the Sandy school shooting.
The article was written by Gordon Duff which I'm extremely leery of these days since he's just admitted to lying about much of what he writes. But what he says here appears to make a lot of sense.
I would really like to have your take on the information though.
I publish the blog Pragmatic Witness and have used several of your articles in the past.
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/
My comment -
Duff is not 100 percent bad, and Press TV is still for the most part reliable. I myself said the mossad most likely was involved, and I have a possible scenario.
How about this - Why not scare the kids there really good, so they all go home and tell a story? Why not have a few turds go in an empty classroom, discharge a few clips worth of training rounds from an M16 to scare the kiddies real good, that is, of course, if anything was staged at all? The actor in that youtube video says it is entirely fake, but then again, blanks wont get you bullet holes and blood on the floor for the photo ops that never happened. You can wag fake tears, but you cannot wag a bullet hole in a class room, so therefore no photos.
AND a final mail from Iwonka K,
I just thought (to let) you know something.
I turned off TV 4 years ago ( I know it is just propaganda ) and I am looking for an alternative source of information.
A while ago I came across your website, and was impressed with amount of information.
Since your time on internet is limited you may not have recent info.
I don't need to send you any links. I just type "the US - Federal Reserve expiring contract" and a lot of info comes in.
I wish you the best.
My comment - yes, this is a bombshell topic. We are about to have an opportunity to be freed from financial tyranny. Nice to have a shooting and other B.S. to distract us at this time, is it not?
thanks for writing.
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

No comments: