Thursday, December 20, 2012

Now is the Time--for a REAL NEWS MEDIUM


Spread it far and wide.....
http://NextNewsNetwork.com 
I AM PRAYING THIS WILL BE A NEW, HONEST, REAL LIVE NEWS SOURCE and the rest of the media will get a CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We want the truth and we want to be heard!

Carleen --

Real quick -- there's only two nights before our maiden broadcast.

For me as the Executive Producer, the deadline pressure is on.

I know I've asked a lot of you recently. But it would mean a lot to me if you could join the thousands of Americans who've already stepped up to build this Next News Network, and watch, then share, this new 40 second promo I released yesterday.

A simple action of watching, then sharing this video, makes a difference -- to me, to the thousands of patriots and activists out there working to raise visibility, and to the millions of Americans counting on us to deliver them a new choice.

It will only take 40 seconds to watch and then 2 seconds to share, please use this link:


Thank you -- for everything.

Gary

No comments: