Friday, December 7, 2012

Tom Cryer wins! --- Income tax is Unlawful


Subject: Tom Cryer wins!

http://www.wnd.com/2007/07/42749/

Tom Cryer has worked his arse off, for years, to prove the Income Tax is unlawful.

He has fought off every intimidation possible.

A few days ago ... IN FRONT OF A JURY OF 12 (note!) - he argued his case and was found NOT GUILTY of withholding Income Tax ... BY 12-0 ... I'LL REPEAT THAT: UNANIMOUS!

This is what happens when a Jury has things explained properly to it.

Someday they will create a statue (NOT STATUTE!) to that guy.

Yes ... this is America. But America was founded on English Common Law ... and Income Tax is Income Tax is Income Tax ... the world over. The exact same arguments apply universally.

Application/Collection of Income Tax is CRIMINAL. Always has been. Always will be.

This is NOT "just to get out of paying it". It is because it is a "point of Principle" It is because "it turns ordinary, decent, people into SLAVES for the entirety of their working lives".

I recently received a letter from HMRC, reminding me that they had written to me in September, asking for information. Obviously I just binned it. In their letter, last week, they repeated their requests for information.

I took a sheet of paper, and printed the following on it, stapled it to their letter, and posted it all back.

Here's my reply:

"Please supply a copy the LAWFUL Contract, containing both Your Wet Signature & My Wet Signature, wherein which I AGREED to be OBLIGED to answer any of your questions.
Said Contract will also show YOUR Contractual Consideration, in return for My Personal Information.
Either that, or go fuck yourself."

Vxxx

No comments: