Wednesday, December 5, 2012

TRICKS OF THE TRADE HOW TO DIVIDE AND DESTROY CHRISTIANITY FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOVEMBER 5, 2012 (PM)


     'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God." - The Bible

     Christianity is in trouble and could soon collapse because it has separated itself from its early Apostolic Christian roots. That is why I will be releasing probably within 4 to 8 weeks my heirloom book of key teachings of first Christianity to be titled "Our Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity." My position is that if first Christianity never knew what real Christianity was as established by Jesus Christ on earth, then Jesus Christ failed and never established Christianity on earth. Of course, that is nonsense as Jesus Christ did successfully establish first Apostolic Christianity meaning true Christianity as He and His Apostles taught to the first followers of Jesus Christ on earth. I charge $25.00 a copy for those ordering before I release this book in a few weeks to cover either the electronic copy of this book I am writing now or else a printed copy on paper. I haven't decided which way to go yet. I do have a printer nearby that printed my earlier book on history showing how the Confederate cause was successful in this part of South Carolina, carried the State with the secessionist movement, and what the Confederate movement stood for then and then later on.  If I want, I can have him print this book for me as he was fast and effective and put out a nice looking edition I sold nationally. By the way, the Confederate cause was very Christian in commitment as I showed in my history book on it.
     As for my book on what Apostolic Christianity basically stood for in the first 400 years or so, I only guarantee copies of it for those ordering before I publish it as I only commit to prepare as many copies as I have orders for. I over the years created huge study notes from a very large collection I have of the first Christian writings from the time of Christ to around 400 years after the start of Christianity. I also have later writings of Christianity, but not mass collected like these early Christian writings. I was aiming to condense down the main meat of what early Apostolic Christianity was and what it taught as its official stands on earth from the time Jesus died and then resurrected to the time when Christianity formally committed to its Apostolic Constitution for all Christian churches on earth, what were the important official stands for all Christianity it committed to, what constituted heresies in Christianity meaning serious religious error according to the councils of bishops representing all Christianity from around 200 A.D. up to around 400 A.D. or thereabouts. Of course, I heavily aimed to nail down what first Christianity officially asserted was true Apostolic Christianity as founded by Jesus Christ and His Apostles.
     I have a hunch something powerful will result from the release of this book. I had St. Padre Pio write to me when I was in military school. He was as I understand it the only the Roman Catholic priest (and monk at the same time)  to have the marks of Christ on his body while he lived.. And for 50 years he had the marks of Christ on his body until the day he died!  All this time constant Miracles of God occurred as he startled people all the time with the supernatural results he obtained praying in the name of Jesus for them, telling people secrets of their lives, reported seen in different parts of the world at the same time, was seen in the sky in World War II standing in the air and showing a U.S. bombing crew not to bomb where his church and monastery were located at, and the wild but true stories about him are documented by huge numbers of witnesses over time. He in his letter to me while I was a military cadet told me a powerful secret about me no one knew. And the hidden message for me was God wanted me to stand up for True Christianity and bring the churches back to loyalty to first Apostolic Christianity. It is not that churches do not stand at all for true Christianity, but so weak, so shallow a version as to greatly disappoint Jesus Christ who expects more loyalty out of them than this poor commitment to Jesus Christ and True Apostolic Christianity. If you believe the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima, Portugal on Oct. 13, 1917 was a message from God, its message was the Christians were doing so poor a job at being the Christians they should be, their sins caused World War I, would cause soon a movement of great error to seize Czarist Russia and spread evil, tyranny, war, etc. all over the world (the newspapers in Portugal laughed at this prediction of the three children before Oct. 13 as it was so obviously ridiculous. And then the Communist Revolution of Lenin and Trotsky seized control of Russia and Russia may well have had over time 40-50 million Russians to be killed under Communism after it seized control of Russia just as the three children of Fatima had earlier predicted! The Fatima children were not the fools their mockers in Portugal had just weeks earlier thought they were crazy to predict this!) The Fatima Message continued. If man did not return to God, then mankind would suffer a terrible World War II as punishment for the sins of mankind refusing to return to God. And if mankind did not yet get this message, then there would be a World War III where entire nations would be annihilated. If mankind had not started returning to God before it was too late, then God would end the human race on earth as God would save them who loved God, not those who hated God in their lives! The Miracle of the Sun at Fatima, Portugal was seen by 70,000 to 100,000 witnesses at Fatima on October 13, 1917 and even the newspapers of Portugal shocked by this incredible mass miracle witnessed by people for a 22-32 mile radius of Fatima reported freely on it now. In America, busy with sports, etc., the newspapers apparently never reported what had just happened in Portugal and witnessed by a huge number of the people of Portugal that day.
     When I was a teenager and home from military school for summer vacation, an incredible man met with me twice while I walked my dog on a main city street, stopped me by telling me that I had recently had a brush with death, but Jesus let me live. I had told no one about the day I died for a while and bargained with Jesus to give me back my life. This incredible man then told me secret after secret about myself. He startled me so much, I never thought to ask him what his name was. He told me that God had given me 4 unique gifts that I was to later use to give Christianity victory when Wash., D.C. was planning to wipe out Christianity forever as Obama plans to do to Christianity now. He predicted events correctly that happened later in my life. He said that evil and good had fought over me, but good had won. I was designed by God to be powerful for the side I backed in life. He said I had unique gifts in religion, political science (that includes law as political science is used to create the laws of a nation), military (I did not like the strong adjective of being so scientific at it if war had to be fought, but I could save at the right time Christianity from being militarily defeated and then crushed by its enemies on earth. Well, I have all these ultimate weapon technologies I obtained from foreign nations by being very good at military intelligence!), and in economics, I would be so spectacular that the people would go wild over me once they saw what I could do in national economics. The Bible teaches the smartest answers in economics and I was startled years after studying with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe to find out that the Bible had better economic answers than all the other economic answers produced by man separate from the enlightenment of God in the Bible. And at first I thought this incredible man with the incredible prophecies had been wrong on one point as I seemed to have such strong talent in engineering also. But when I saw that engineering should be merged with economics to create super industrial economics, the boy knew what he was talking about! My gifts all fit those four fields. Now to embarrass the daylights out of the F.B.I. When I set up my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse which worked so incredibly successful against Soviet intelligence, the F.B.I. was watching me like a hawk. they picked up as I understand that I had talked a bit about this incredible man with the incredible prophecies which intrigued the daylights out of me and I mentioned how he said that in 3 years hence I would receive authority for a foreign nation where some of my forefathers came from 100 years ago. I had no idea what he was talking about then. Three years later with events that happened just as he predicted, suddenly I had all claims to the Confederate Government signed over to me by a key member of the descendant Jefferson Davis family. Later I got authority from two more branches of the Jefferson Davis family. What the F.B.I. never heard as I hid this part from all, this was to be the sign of God that backed me against Wash., D.C. Something he said that made no sense to me and I ignored it then, but now understand it very clearly, he said this would be the first part of my American inheritance. This sounded like a contradiction that I was supposed to receive authority for a foreign nation and then this was the first part of my American inheritance I receive by Will of God. Part of the prophecy was how evil Wash., D.C. was before God and Wash., D.C. cleverly hid this from the public. Of course, Wash., D.C. secretly set up the Communist Revolution in Russia in 1917, set up the Nazis to take over Germany by letting Wall Street bankers finance them into power in order to set up and engineer World War II. The Depression of the 'thirties was set up and engineered by Wall Street bankers so they could get American assets at 10 cents on the dollar by collapsing the American economy, and make ultimately many trillions of dollars of profit by setting up and engineering World War II for profits and power it could give to them, and they have pulled many strings since using Wash., D.C. including Obama as a front man for the clever, sinister Satanists secretly running and ruling America today from Wash., D.C.
     This man with the incredible prophecies said God was totally disgusted with Wash., D.C. and God was going to raise me up to oppose the evil and corruption coming from Wash., D.C. which was wildly out of control before God which Wash., D.C. secretly despises as Obama, etc. show for all but the blind to see. I do think that Ronald Reagan tried to return Wash., D.C. to God, but the corruption in high places was far too much for such as President Ronald Reagan to stop.
     This man with the prophecies said I had permission from God to reform the Roman Catholic Church (would be to total Apostolic Christianity I am sure he meant) but not to destroy it. The Protestants needed reform also. The Jews had not followed God uprightly so the protection of God could not protect them from such as Hitler until they returned seriously back in loyalty to God. The Catholic Church had good points to it which made possible great saints to arise in it. The Protestants if seriously loyal to God were allowed to be separate until the Catholic Church does the reforms it should. Then God would like for the Christians to become a united Church again but under standards approved by God.
     This man with the prophecies tells me that I descend from two great royal lines. The one would be Roman as I guess Jesus wanted me to know this since I had earlier given Jesus claim to all family inheritance I would have later in life. The other is a recent branch of the French royal line and ask my mother about it. I afterwards ask my mother and she for the first time talks about the French royal ancestry. She says she did not think it important enough to talk about, but now I hear the family accounts on this line. This includes the mark on the hip which is the trademark of this family line as recorded in the Latimer history of 19th century Europe. This man with the prophecies gave me a powerful diplomatic weapon to give the later Confederate Cause now totally committed to Jesus Christ as its King a way under international law to claim so much of prior federal land as to set it up so the revived Confederate Government can now end up as the new national government of America as Wash., D.C. has lost the blessing of God by the evil and total wickedness it secretly loves so much now.
     Okay, now I have shown that something very supernatural is going on with this drive of mine to revive total Apostolic Christianity in the churches of America and all over the world before this is over. Just before I was seven years old, my mother and I were guests of Kitty Trutter and Phillip Trutter of Springfield, Illinois. She was one of the richest women in America. He was a very talented architect and had one year as I understood it won the award for being the top architect in America that year. They have two daughters who are twins. Kitty is Methodist. Phillip is Catholic. Their daughters get to go to a Catholic Church one week and a Methodist Sunday School class and church the next week. I am placed in a guest bedroom at the end of the house and facing towards the alley in back of their yard. This is Friday evening before Pentecost according to them when I asked them about this in later years. In the dark I see a ball of fire over my head and am scared of it. I bolt out of the bedroom and run up the hallway past Phillip Trutter in the hallway on a business call on the phone. I run into the living room up front and Kitty Trutter and my socialite mother hear this incredible story from me that a ball of fire just hung over my head and woke me up in the dark bedroom. They know I have had a nightmare, so walk me back to the darkened bedroom to show me that there is nothing there. To their shock, there is this oval light around 8 to 12 inches according to one of them and around 12 to 18 inches in dimension according to them dancing on the wall. It looks like a ball of fire. They have the presence of mind to place their hands over it and can create no shadow over it. They check the windows and all are covered so no light should enter the bedroom. They watch this oval light of dancing fire on the wall for around 20 minutes and then begins to rapidly evaporate until it is gone. The startled women tell Phillip about this once he is off the business phone call. The next morning he checks his Catholic Encyclopedia and tells the two women he judges this is the Cloven Tongues of Fire which appeared with the Apostles of Jesus Christ at Pentecost. He and the two women tell other Christians about this and the Christians are very hostile to this testimony. They are accused they were taking drugs (never happened!), drunk that night (my mother for example never drank then any alcoholic beverage), they were crazy, they were lying to the others to mock them, and this was the general reaction as Americans have secretly told God in their hearts to not bother them in America with serious manifestations of the Will of God for America. They do not want the supernatural in their lives pushing them to live right for God then. I was very scientific as a small boy and did not believe in God until I was ten and one half years old. Then science showed me why God existed and I became a Christian now believing in God. But a strange thing happened. I had never read the Bible then and suddenly it seems knew this explanation of Revelation, Chapter 12, that Hitler wars against America for 1,260 days. He is the dragon empire and America is the wilderness in Chapter 12. The woman is True Christianity and the True Church fleeing from the dragon empire and finding refuse in the wilderness for 1,260 days. This is the Rosetta Stone that unlocks the real meaning of the Book of Revelation. When I was older, I was finally forced to check out if this explanation could be true I had somehow suddenly "knew" apparently as of that night. When I got the Firechat Speeech of Franklin D. Roosevelt for Dec. 8, 1941, he legally explains that the attack on Pearl Harbor was actually an attack on America by Nazi Germany as the price of alliance of Imperial Japan with the Nazi Empire. Then go to the day the Imperial Japanese Fleet leaves port with the order to attack Pearl Harbor and in Wash. time, this is now exactly 1,260 days from then until Nazi Germany surrenders to Eisenhower's Headquarters in France in 1945. No Bible scholar knew this answer until a little boy near 7 years old suddenly knew it without apparently ever reading the Bible. And a message understood then by this small boy, wars are caused by the sins in the character of mankind on earth. I think it was the same weekend, I went with the two Trutter twin sisters to the Methodist Sunday School Class in Springfield, Illinois and heard their teacher say that Revelation was a strange book of symbols and no one could understand it. I remember thinking, "You are wrong! It can be understood!" It was not until later on I thought how strange I thought this then when I had never studied or apparently even read the Bible at that age.
     Now that I have given this wild but true story, let me make this comment. When the F.B.I. got a copy of my book many years ago written in Wash., D.C. called "The Coming Revolution In America" which referred to a political revolution to a Christian national government, not a revolution by armed violence, if they will check inside, they will find the testimony of Kitty and Phillip Trutter about this incredible dancing ball of fire incident in Springfield, Illinois and as my mother said she had been threatened by the federal government they would destroy her if she ever publicly testified on this, I tricked my mother and had her talk to me about this while a hidden witness in another room heard the whole testimony. This other witness signed the legal testimony of my mother's testimony and it was included in this book I wrote. Also, P.E. Booker and another postal inspector then met with me and a friend of mine and in their office in Wash., D.C. told us that they could not allow my proposed Christian States Party to be formed in America as written about in this book. They were frank and said they in Wash., D.C. analyzed I would soon have millions of supporters and be a successful third party. And they could never allow America to have a successful third party standing for the Christian values of the Confederate States of America. Wash., D.C. has been very antichrist in character for far longer than the average American realizes. See why God wants the Confederate cause and Apostolic Christianity raised up by the South where the most loyal Christians of God on earth now live? When the South finds it Christian heart and soul again, it will spread all across America and the world, and we will see arise the Bride Church now waiting for the return of Jesus to earth. We are the people prophesied in Revelation who build the Camp of the Saints for we are the true Saints of Jesus Christ on earth and will lead all churches back to true Christianity and loyalty by raising up Apostolic Christianity back into leadership of Christianity this last time as prophesied in Revelation and elsewhere.
      Many other holy people Catholic, Protestant, and I guess call them independent Christians with genuine Miracles of God associated with them have all said that Jesus backs me in what I am about to do in America! Accept it or reject it but the banner of Christ is raised once more in America and the South will return America to God and then this Christian movement spreads all over the earth as Christians win back their hearts and souls to serve and follow Jesus Christ as true Christians should now on earth.
      Okay, tricks of the trade of the evil how to try and divide and destroy Christianity. Their propaganda line with hundreds of invented con lies will be "Don't get a copy of that heirloom book "Our Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity" for the limited offer of just $25.00. He doesn't know what he is talking about. We are so smart and he so dumb in Bible scholarship. Believe us!" "Jesus was supposed to be born according to the Bible at the Feast of Tabernacle, not Hanukkah!" Problem there folks! Your King James Bibles have been censored. You in the first translation of the King James Bible had the identical books in the Old Testament as the Roman Catholic Church. They in turn used the identical canon to the first version of the Old Testament as used by the founding Church Fathers of Christianity back in the first days of Jesus Christ, His Apostles, and their first appointed successors. Included among these missing books are the three historical books telling how Hanukkah was approved by God to be a second Feast of Tabernacle since the Jews recaptured the Temple from the Syrian tyrant too late to purify and dedicate the Temple at the first appointed Feast of Tabernacle. They did not want to wait until the following year to restart Temple worship so a holy man told them how they once had a second Passover Feast date given to them when they could not practice Passover at the usual time of year. They could do the same with the Feast of Tabernacle and God showed His approval by the one day supply of lamp oil lasting seven days in the oil lamps in the Temple and other signs of God given also showing approval of a second time on the calendar for the Feast of Tabernacles which signifies that "The Lord dwells among us" which Jesus did once born on Hanukkah! Your agents of Satan from Wash., D.C. could tell you "Trust Wash., D.C., not Jesus Christ!" "Obama is sent to you from God!" Boy, that is a tall line to try and believe! He is a covert Muslim as even an Ambassador from Egypt once said on national Egyptian TV that Obama once privately told him that he Obama was also a Muslim. The Communist Party and allies are mass rejoicing over the victory of Obama back to the White House. They boast how they have now won America through Obama! Better wake up folks! Obama is a Trojan Horse for elements that savagely hate America and want to end America as a nation! 
     Folks, time to pressure Bible publishers to reissue the entire King James Bible which had the missing Old Testament books in it which were removed shortly before the end of the 19th century. Both the King James and Catholic translated Bibles when in older, not modernized versions, are pretty good translations of the Bible. But get the entire Bible either side, not abridged such as the version of the King James normally sold by stores today! And too many of these so-called "modernized" versions are willfully tampering with the translation to change the teachings of Jesus to teachings alien to what Jesus taught! A woman  years ago used to plant Communist operatives into Bible colleges.  They would now teach Communist teachings while pretending to be Christian in order to subvert the churches to disguised Marxism claiming to be Christianity. However, she became a Christian convert herself. She went public and confessed how she helped the Communiss infilterate and take over Christian centers of learning. But our corrupt, Antichrist American national press would never print up her confession made public so all America could see it if they wanted to. Don't trust the American news media to report the truth about Christianity when high national issues are at stake. They would use all their cunning to try and hide the supernatural in whether a Catholic Miracle of the Sun in Fatima, Portugal in 1917 or many stunning Christian evangelists who have had genuine Miracles of God occur by their prayers to Jesus Christ, but the news media is never going to honestly tell you what proves these are supernatural Miracles of God. I tell of people both Catholic and Protestant who have been favored by God with the gift of healing with stunning Miracles of God occurring when they pray in the name of Jesus for people. Until the Catholic Church does it job of removing scandals from it which have scandalized some very good hearted Christians to mistrust it, then God has to allow good Christians also independent for now from Christian church control to also be honored by God with stunning Miracles of God. They still have an excuse before God why they cannot back the reunification of Christianity as all good Christians know that Jesus Christ automatically wants for His Christianity. After all, Jesus said, "I pray Father, that these be one, even as You and I are one!" Are one meaning in unity of thinking, purpose, etc. Jesus warned of a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand and here are 20,000 or more denominations all fighting each other often with great hatred and often telling well planted lies against each other they think truth because enemy agents of Christianity infiltrated their ranks to plant these lies in Christianity to keep it divided over false issues. Yes, we have issues which press Christianity for some reform at times, but let's act on the truth, not invented lies! And let's reform Christianity if ever needed from corruption entering it, but reform, not revolution, folks! Early Christianity taught the greatest treason against Christ was to break up and destroy the unity of Christianity on earth which would make it powerless to stop evil on earth. Yes, they also agreed that at times there might be need for reform in Christian ranks if a wrong or corruption has arisen, but keep Christianity united while reforming, not smashed into pieces with no unity left which strips Christianity of its power to win the world to Christ!
     For those wanting to join me in the crusade to bring back the spirit and mentality of Apostolic Christianity to all the churches, you start by learning what early Apostolic Christianity was and still is as well taught by the early and first official writings of Christianity for around 400 years after Christ. They knew the truth. Let's learn from them! We know in part now, but let's know in full as much as we can so we may serve Christ uprightly and fully, not just pathetically and with no power to us in life as Christians. As the Apostle Paul called himself "the chief of sinners," he is telling all don't despair of serving Jesus if you are imperfect and secretly folks, we all are imperfect but still give Jesus our best in life! 
      Get the book for $25.00. I have drawn the line in the sand and may not reissue it again! We have to act now as real Christians, not 500 years from now! Time is important for either the coming victory or else defeat of Christianity in America and the world. Time for action, not endless excuses to Jesus of wait until next year or next century and then maybe you will stand up for Jesus on earth at some distant time in the future. Send $25 (or more!) to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 296789. Say for "book" and give us information how to send this to you by email or else printed copy as soon as ready in a few weeks from now. And you have reserved your heirlooom copy and gone on the rolls of Jesus Christ that you back the resurrection of Apostolic Christianity to full power and leadership in Christianity today which needs this now, not in a future age as that will be too late if we wait that long! I am a good steward of Jesus and if you are serious, we will turn the tide for Christianity in America with surplus money after expenses of supplying this book to you. Say "Add to List" and send us your name and email to fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com to receive future reports from us. Look up over 100 national reports of mine posted with Nesara News for over 8 months now. Look up their search engine on the top left side of their website and put in Erasmus of America to see the list of reports you can read posted there. Erasmus of America is my pen name, though I have also given my regular name in some of these listed reports. Push this report everywhere by making copies of it and sending it over the internet or else showing printed copies of it to friends, etc. I don't why in the world me, not complaining, just amazed, apparently Jesus sent His Cloven Tongues over me as a small boy on the Friday evening before Pentecost to show that Jesus approves and knew in advance that I would later stand for Apostolic Christianity. Being the scholar I worked myself into being, the only other Christian leader since the Apostles of Jesus Christ who had publicly manifested the cloven tongues of fire of the Holy Ghost over him was St. Francis of Paola who was probably one of the two greatest Miracle of God workers in Christianity since Christ and the Apostles. And St. Francis of Paola in 1470 A.D. wrote the famous letter predicting this movement and the royal family background I would descend from (God had His reasons for this identification), and this would start in a nation fighting a civil war shortly before 1870 A.D. and outside of Europe or the Middle East. St. Francis of Paola said these people would be the most beloved of God since mankind began on earth. When St. Francis of Paola was born, the house he was born in had a manifestation of the cloven tongues of fire appear over it and startled neighbors witnessed this event never seen in Europe before! And St. Francis said that Jesus personally backed me as I was doing the Will of the Holy Ghost for mankind and Christianity.
     A book written in our times said the Americans had been brainwashed into fiercely resisting anything which would give Christianity back power and influence in America. It is time to break this brainwashing and be the most beloved of Jesus Christ since mankind began on earth as St. Francis of Paola predicted about us. And we would bring back Apostolic Christianity into the leadership of Christianity and heal the wounds of Christianity created by endless division of Christianity. He predicted we would save Christianity from world defeat and annihilation and lead it to one final great round of victory and one last golden age for Christianity on earth!
     Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name. Long ago confirmed in Christianity with name of Charles Henry to honor my forefathers who descended from the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great. The Apostle Paul predicted in II Thes. that the Antichrist cannot successfully arise to power until this line retires and allows him to get those who rejected Jesus Christ on earth. Thus is what the Apostle Paul explained to the first churches telling them to keep this oral until it was safe to admit he predicted the final withdrawal of Roman authority and then the Antichrist would be allowed to arise to world power. Many early Christian writings mentioned this oral teaching given them by the Apostle Paul and could not be put into writing until Imperial Rome would not declare total war against the churches for predicting the final collapse of the Roman Empire and Roman authority on earth. And Jer. 30 predicts us and says that prophecy for just before the Tribulation cannot be understood until the appointed time! This is the appointed time and we build now the Camp of the Saints in Revelation!)      
    

No comments: