Thursday, January 29, 2015

Knock Knock...Dreams...A Dark Plot...Riddles...And Secrets...


It feels like the Final Hour this year,
Like a clock is ticking…
A last chance for change…the Right Kind…
But changes will come…no doubt there.
I want to thank everyone who has written
So much, for their emails, words of kindness
And support. And I would like to apologize
For not responding to everyone.
I’m not online much, and my family
Tries to help answering emails…
But it is hard since I haven’t been well,
And the posts take their toll on me,
Especially this year. But I will try to keep going
As long as I can.
The strangest thing is that as hard as
The year has started for me, the better my
Dreams have been.
And remember I said pay attention to your
Dreams…they will tell you a lot.
Dreams of the Past, the Present…the Future…
Overall my dreams have been encouraging…
That no matter…things will be better.
Hold on to that hope, I sure want to.
But one re-occurring dream I've had
Is falling seriously ill, and being taken
Aboard a Government UFO/Spaceship…
Evacuated off world to a safe distance…
Being told the Earth was being ravaged
By some terrible plague…and was
About to be cleansed by fire, deliberately.
The select survivors would then rebuild
The Earth…but instead of the way they
Were told to, they – a resistance group,
Was trying to find a way to free themselves
Of the overseers and rebuild the Earth the
Right way, a better way.
I was told in these dreams, that this whole
De-population process had been scheduled for
Years…but they were waiting for the right
Time to initiate it. I was told that everything
From so-called Natural Disasters,
To alleged Terrorist attacks…Plagues…
Had all been arranged as a way to control
And eventually decimate our population.
There is a group working to stop this, but
Obviously they’re having a hard time.
Ultimately I’m afraid this Dark Plot will manifest.
If there is to be any hope at all,
And the Events that were supposed to happen
Start happening now…
The Tuatha must come together at the portal.
It should draw them to it like a magnet…
The church, remember look there…
Like a legend I believe this is written in their DNA…
But that’s all I know for now…
I can only say so much at certain times,
It’s very difficult for me. But I’m trying.
February could be a very hard time if their Dark Plot
Comes in to play…Be careful…People will be dangerous.
Stay home…Play it safe.
They will be targeting anyone they see as a threat
To their corrupt ways, don’t give in.
For extra help you can use the Pillars of the Earth
Artwork…aligned together…
The Fires of Feeling…The Waters of Intuition…
The Winds of Change…with the painting Pillars of
The Earth…Watch what happens when the Four of
Them stand together.
The Dream of the Lady in Red…
Another vision…like the Royal colors we know…
Purple of Kings and Queens…or Yellow in Asia,
The Emperor…the Lady in Red is of Royal Blood
From a distant star. She too has purpose here…
Another riddle to unravel in time.
More Secrets of the artwork…
The Lady in Red…
One thing is for sure…the rules change
When she arrives…
The Secrets will reveal themselves at the right time…
The Lock and the Key…hints, clues.
Fireballs, shooting stars…omens, warnings…
Secrets of the Lost Tribe warned of the Invaders.
Beware the triangular ships…
The Paradigm of 9 Worlds…
9 Worlds share the same fate…
2012, The Hand of God…the Events that were
Meant to be, must come to pass.
Secrets, Riddles and Lies…the Hidden meaning was
The Legacy of the Tuatha…Awakening…
The Unicorn – a sign, to watch, to listen…
Perhaps the final clue of where to go…
Dear Mr. Spacemen…
9 Ancient Prophecies…9 months…9 months
For a baby to be born…
9 breaks the sign, 9 breaks a curse…
9 planets…when the Stars align…
Time will set forth what is due.
You can’t stop it.
That’s all for now.
Valiant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does the 9 possibly mean September? Someone alluded to September as being the month that something may happen.